The MAM0008 can monitor positive, vacuum and differential pressures as low as .75 inches of water (1.9 millibar). This low profile switch is manufactured with PCB terminals, making it ideal for high volume OEM applications where accuracy and size are as critical as low cost.
The MAM008 is manufactured in the United States using high quality, environmentally friendly material that meets RoHas requirements. Like its bigger brother, the MAM005, the MAM008 utilizes MAMCO’s patented switch design. It incorporates gold cross bar contacts with an “all in one welded” contact terminal construction and floating module that delivers reliability and extended life in low pressure environments. This compact and light weight switch is compatible with different media such as air, liquids or gases.
MAM008 Vacuum Switch: Benefits & Features
- PCB Mount Switch
- Available as a standard product tailored to user needs
- May be custom-designed for special applications
Enjoy the MAMCO Edge: MAM008 Vacuum Switch
- Outstanding Service from Highly Trained and Experienced Personnel
- Expedient Delivery: Get your products on time and within budget
- Engineering Expertise: Custom solutions to meet your specifications and critical requirements
- Advanced Design Software
- We invest in R&D to discover versatile, cost-effective solutions for our customers
- MAMCO is ISO-9001-2000 certified