The MAMCO LF31 series switch was designed for use in the HVAC industry where safety and reliability are essential. Despite the design intent, this series has proven to be a viable solution for many pneumatic applications as well. Available in vacuum switch, differential switch, and pressure models with fine silver or gold cross bar contacts, the LF31 is capable of detecting very low pressures.
Factory calibrated units maintain set point tolerances of +/- 10% over a temperature range of -40 degrees F to 185 F due to its molded silicone diaphragm and the stability of its glass filled polyester body. MAMCO/LEFOO offers multiple electrical terminations and mounting options as well as bleed holes and three different size orifices. This switch series is not only the leading product in the market offering the highest quality and reliability but is also the most economical.
LF31 Pressure Switch: Benefits & Features
- Available in vacuum, differential and pressure models
- Capable of detecting very low pressures
- Factory calibrated to maintain tolerances of +/- 10% over a temperature range of -40°F to 185°F
- Multiple electrical terminations and mounting options available
Enjoy the MAMCO Edge: LF31 Pressure Switch
- Outstanding Service from Highly Trained and Experienced Personnel
- Expedient Delivery: Get your products on time and within budget
- Engineering Expertise: Custom solutions to meet your specifications and critical requirements
- Advanced Design Software
- We invest in R&D to discover versatile, cost-effective solutions for our customers
- MAMCO is ISO-9001-2000 certified